Popular Posts

Friday, September 11, 2015

My kind of Mascara

Hello Girls...

Welcome to my Blog, On my first post, 'm going to share to you girls out there about my kind of mascara, this mascara is the best one that I've ever try.. It's kind of pricey, but.. it won't let you down. I've been using this mascara for about 6 months and it never let me down.. 

Sooooo, here it is the champion of all Mascara....

BENEFIT "THEY'RE REAL MASCARA"


You should try to search more about this mascara, and maybe you can try it on, I think I bought this mascara for about Rp.350.000, I don't know, It's been along time.


Trust me, this mascara is da Bomb!!

Here, let me show you the product, and the Brush inside this amazing bottle 

 
Okay, that's all for now, wait for my other posts, and I'll do another review...

Best regards,


Dessy^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment